Q: HOW CAN YOU CELEBRATE 2021 IN NEW WAYS?
A: CREATE YOUR SOUL-SPA DAY!
Are you counting down the hours to the New Year of 2021? If "yes," then it's time to create sacred space for you. You do this by engaging with these four simple, powerful steps and rituals:
On December 30 and 31, start shifting your energy by:
* Gathering or buying supplies for tomorrow's writing e.g. a new pen and journal.
* Cooking different meals today and tomorrow.
* Dining adventurously by ordering takeout from the restaurant section of your paper's "best pics" and choose one to pick up or have delivered.
* Dreaming in new (or freshly washed) sheets to remember that miracles are coming!
* Wearing new jammies.
* Setting the alarm for 4:30 am on January 1 to connect with the archangel's energies at 4:44 am.
* Prepping and cleaning your writing (or angel) altar with a new candle, incense, and flowers.
On New Year’s Eve Day/ Night, make room for the wonders, miracles, and opportunities of 2021 by:
* Releasing everything from 2020 with a Burning Bowl Ceremony. I'm grateful to a dear friend who introduced me to this ritual in 1983 at the spiritual center of First Unity, St. Petersburg, FL. I have plans to do this New Year's Eve with my mom.
Start 2021 with Your Soul Spa Day by:
* Lighting a new soy candle and incense to lift up your thoughts and prayers.
* Meditating in silence or enjoying a moving meditation (walking) to greet the sunrise.
* Praying through words, song, or dance; go within, "Spinning Your Gold," despite what’s happening on the outside.
* Reading inspirational books; new ones might include the 25th Anniversary Edition of Simple Abundance by Sarah Ban Breathnach (my all-time favorite book) and last year’s 365 Soulful Messages: The Right Guidance at the Right Time, a #1 Amazon International Bestseller and my ninth collaborative book.
* Writing in a new journal with a new pen. (Why write in something old or with an old pen?)
* Creating a 2020 Gratitude List. For fun, use the alphabet as a template and go through it a couple of times. Grab a dictionary or your favorite book, open to a page, and with eyes closed, point to a word. Write a gratitude statement with the word.
Begin attracting what you seek by:
Crafting a 2021 AAA List: Always Appreciating in Advance List. For example, start writing with the general statement of I am always appreciating in advance, I am for:
· * Expanding health, wealth, and happiness.
· * All my freedoms and free will.
· * Being COVID-19, disease, and dis-ease free for myself and all sentient beings!
· * The healing of our world and nation through wise, compassionate leadership, and active citizenry.
· * H.U.G.S. - Happy Unexpected God Surprises.
"I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of (her) dreams and endeavors to live the life which (she) has imagined, (she) will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
~Henry David Thoreau
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
What a great idea - a Soul Spa Day! And, you're right. Why start the new year with an old journal and pen? Begin the year with fresh and new!ReplyDelete
This is a wonderful, and inspiring, post. Thank you for the suggestions to enhance the start 2021. Happy New Year, Lore. May the unfolding of your wishes and desires be graceful. Blessings.
Many thanks for your kind words! And the same to your unfolding wishes coming true!Delete
Love these ideas, Lore. I think for sure I'll do the in advance gratitude list and add a soy candle to my writing alter.ReplyDelete
Good for you! Happy New Year my friend!Delete
I've used the Burning Bowl exercise to rid myself of worries in the past and I'm inspired to use it again after reading this post. Definitely going to improvise and try to copy your instructions.ReplyDelete
It's no surprise that you know about the Burning Bowl. Happy that there are a few things that might help you with your ceremony. Happy New Year Blessings to you and yours, Vatsala.Delete
The last week or 2 I have been preparing for the new year, doing most of what is on this list. Thank you for the blog. Wonderful inspirational loving ideas. Tomorrow I set my alarm for 4am CST to celebrate the first of the New Year coming from Christmas Island Kribalti and will continue celebrating throughout the day with special celebrations, prayers and intentions as each Country celebrates through Friday at 6am Baker Island. p.s. I love the new and full moon tarot journal. I'm going to add that to my list. Wishing everyone a beautiful 2021.ReplyDelete