June is National Rose Month, the flower that symbolizes love with the highest vibration of any flower on the planet.
So it's no wonder that you might feel the loving generosity that June shares in a bouquet of kindness, compassion, and beauty. Yes, days are hot; I say that the "Florida Oven" is now officially on until October. With spring flowers like roses now blooming, it's time to also savor the yummilicious bounty of Mother Nature in recipes filled with strawberries, mangos, and peaches.
With an open heart, you're sure to be smiling, skipping, and laughing more. You're happily thinking about vacations, outdoor adventures and, perhaps memories of summer camp.
Here are seven ways to bloom in June:
1) Plant a rose bush at home or perhaps at your church; my siblings and I did the later to celebrate my parent's 50th wedding anniversary with a Silver Lilac rose bush. Be sure to name your plant!
2) Buy yourself roses for no reason except to say: "I love you, _____. You are worthy.You are ahh-some. You are enough!"
3) Write your AAA List--Always Advance Appreciation--with fearless intentions on the New Moon of June 5. Visualize the month ahead of what you seek to do and to be and capture these thoughts on the page to reread every day.
6) Cook with new and different herbs; start by taking a field trip to a farmer's market or spice shop and be adventuresome with your purchases!
7) Share your gift of love with family, friends, and a stranger. Be open to how these acts of kindness, compassion, and beauty might appear. Just be sure to set the intention that you'll do this in June.
Thank you sharing--always good karma--and for adding your ideas of how you might bloom in June.
Then you won't have to "wonder what it would be live to in a world where it is always June."
Want to continue connecting? Stop by http://www.LoreRaymond.com and claim your free thank-you gift for visiting: 5 Journal Adventures to Recharge Your Creativity: Writer's Block Take a Vacay!