Writing that Opens Hearts and Inspires Action
This e-course and community were co-created based on my love for travel plus eight years of my daily spiritual writing practice and eight years of hosting monthly writing circles. My passionate intention is to help you jumpstart or launch a writing practice that is fun and consistent to expand your creativity, intuition, and confidence so that your messages can be shared with the world after the e-course. It’s an experiential, 7-week virtual program that you’ll find to be creative and supportive with numerous re-source materials along with inspirational video-based training.
WHO IS THE PERFECT TRAVELER FOR THIS WRITING JOURNEY?
Passports can be issued to anyone who likes, loves, or has to write as part of their personal or professional life. This includes YOU along with writers, authors, bloggers, wannabe writers and authors, students and teachers. I’ve guided the writing transformation for published authors suffering writer’s block; brand new bloggers with a passionate message to share; speakers, coaches, retirees; ministers; healers; stay-at-home moms; photographers; spiritual teachers; health care professionals, corporate trainers, and others.
This writing journey is for anyone who appreciates the written word and seeks to better and more easily express themselves. “Travelers” from South Africa to the USA to Honduras have taken this writing journey -- a virtual United Nations of Writers!
7 PROGRAM DETAILS >> THIS SYSTEM WILL HELP YOU TO:
- Create a fun, consistent writing practice that will become a valued and easy part of your life
- Increase your confidence and trust that your writing and message have real value and need to be heard—somewhere, sometime
- Get valuable strategies and tools to move you forward
- Connect with Consistency, Clarity, and Your Inner Dialogue
- Expand your Creativity, Intuition, and Confidence
- Learn and experience a positive feedback process from a supportive community member
- Develop a writing portfolio that includes many different autobiographies
- Write dozens of divine dialogues with creative prompts for possible inclusion in future blogs, books, anthologies, courses, business materials, launches, and memoirs.
7 WAYS YOU’LL BE GUIDED through YOUR WRITING JOURNEY:
- Weekly virtual stops in an exciting and different country (learning modules) complete with easily understandable and inspirational videos, downloadable tools, “how-to” guides, sample writing and, additional resources
- Weekly Adventure Activities to complement and reinforce your writing
- A “soul classroom” – your private, supportive learning community where you can access these resources and connect with other writing travelers in our discussion forum. This is a secret Facebook Group just for students of this e-course
- Daily, creative writing prompts (Monday-Friday) for your 17 minutes of fun, daily practice.
- The weekly “Sightseer Calls”. These are live sessions where you can ask me anything about your writing journey; get questions answered and; also meet some surprise adventurers!
- Forever access to the DDWS e-course content, videos, and resource materials
- After your course is complete, migrate over to a forever free community membership in the Face-book Forum for students of the Divine Dialogue Writing System™ --a secret group to support and celebrate your continued writing success!